Some collectors of Vijay’s work:
Vijay’s works are in homes and offices of art lovers in Australia, Brazil, Dubai, Guyana, India,Germany, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, and USA.
– In 2019, Goldman Sachs India acquired 11 of his works for their collection and display in their corporate office in Bengaluru
– Vice Chancellor-Delhi University
– General Manager-Bank of Tokyo India
– CEO-Dabur India
– CEO-Disney India
– CMD-Madison World
– MD-Deutsche Bank India
– Sr. President-Tech. Mahindra
– MD-PE Consulting India
– Special Advisor-UCLA Santa Cruz (USA)
– Jt. MD-Duraline India
– President-Outokumpu India
– High Commissioner of Guyana in India
1946 Born – Vijay Kiyawat – a self-taught artist is emerging on the scene of Indian contemporary art. Delhi’s sprawling gardens, trees, and flowers have dominant influence in his paintings. An IIT engineer, a corporate CEO working for over 4 decades, Vijay commenced his painting career late in life. His energy comes from his optimism and love for nature, and art in all its forms. His paintings reflect his personality through subtle and vibrant colors. He is currently focusing on watercolors – a spiritual medium – the medium he loves the most. When not painting, Vijay loves to play the piano and do birding.
–Select Exhibit – AIFACS New Delhi (3 times).
– Select Exhibit – Camlin Art Foundation (3 times).
–Senior artists’ camp – AIFACS New Delhi (2 times).
–Exhibition of the year 2014-India Habitat Centre New Delhi, published in their annual journal.
–Nominated in April 2021 as “Member-General Council” of Sahitya Kala Parishad, an Academy of Delhi Government, engaged in promotion and propagation of art and culture in Delhi.
–2021, April 19-25, Visual Art Gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
–2010 Triveni Art Gallery New Delhi
–2011 Open Palm Court Gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
–2012 Fidaa Art Gallery at Volvo Art Loft Singapore
–2013 Hirji Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai
–2014 Open Palm Court Gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
–2014 Chawla Art Gallery, Square One Mall, Saket, New Delhi
–2015 Open Palm Court Gallery, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
–2017 CSOI Gallery, New Delhi, October
– 2010 New Delhi, Lokayata Art Gallery
– 2012 New Delhi, United Art fair, Pragati Maidan
– 2012 New Delhi, Lalit Kala Akademi, International Art Show, “Confluence 2012”
– 2012 London, Nehru Centre
– 2013 Chicago USA, Featured artist at F.I.R.E. Arts Studios and Gallery, Naperville
– 2015 Chennai, by Maadhyam and Can-Stop
– 2015 Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, International Art Show, “Confluence 2015”
– 2015 New Delhi, Open Palm Court Gallery, India Habitat Centre, by Maadhyam
– 2016 Singapore, Affordable Art Fair
– 2016 Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi, International Art Show “Confluence 2016”
– 2020 OnArt Virtual Art Fair by Mojarto